Thursday 22 May 2014

IN MY ABSENCE...

ALL FUCKING HELL BREAKS LOOSE.

I knew it.  I bloody knew it.

THIS is why I can't have time off. Wild, ALL DAY. Abusive to staff, violent to the point where they had to be restrained. And one got so out of control he completely trashed my classroom. Like... turned it upside down.

THIS IS WHY I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BE ILL.

And I feel bad, because my poor staff had to try and hold this mess together all day (to no avail, as it transpires), and the few kids who didn't spend the day running riot had a horrible time at school, and they all went home accordingly and kicked the crap out of their parents.

See?!

It simply would not happen if I was there.

So there we go... Sorry I left you to it, everyone. Sorry I was ill.  I won't be ill again, as I can't afford to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment