Friday 10 May 2013

Straight boys flirting


This is not a complaint. 

This is a celebration. 

But why do they do it? The other day, an *incredibly* hot boy at work (I’m not exaggerating, he really is ridiculously attractive) sent me a text.  When I opened it up, it was a photograph of him. Shirtless, in grey joggers, emulating a Danny Mac (from Hollyoaks) pose. He did this, I surmise, because we constantly jest about him looking like Danny Mac, and – if ‘m honest – having the body of Danny Mac, and essentially being the school’s pretty boy.

I’d post it here, but it really doesn’t seem fair.

He was actually my assistant, which makes my work particularly exciting and consistently titillating. Anyway, I did what anyone would do, if the work-totty sent them a saucy picture. I printed it out and stuck it up in class to amuse all the girls, and we all wooped and flapped about it all day, and basically had a jolly good laugh.

Which proves the point I think. The flirting is always very silly and good-humoured.

They do it to be funny, but also because it’s quite flattering. See, all the young male staff flirt with me pretty much constantly. It’s like a stupid game. They flirt with the female staff too.

So do I, actually.

It’s just a big, dirty flirt-off.

But amid the hilarity of seeing who can be the most vulgar, suggestive or disgusting whilst the children are out at play- I have to admit that I really do like it, and it is HOT. I am genuinely turned on by it, despite the fact I am mean to them and laugh it off and make fun of them. Probably to disguise the fact it is hugely exciting.

Today, another fitty came running up to tell me that he’d made an “epic swimming fail”, and forgotten his pants, and that he was “well...um. Going commando for the rest of the day.” In his tracksuit bottoms.

That was it.

He fucking loves it.  He knows it gets me going. There was absolutely no need to actively seek me out, run up and talk, just to tell me that – other than because he knows it drives me kind of wild.

So again, I laugh it off and tell him he’s filthy and disgusting and inappropriate and how am I supposed to concentrate on my important work with him jiggling about all afternoon distracting me?

And I’m so excited I forget to have a good, long look. Fuck.

But why *do* they do it? Yes- it is funny. Yes it’s fun, but I have to conclude that they love the novelty and the attention and the flattery.

They wouldn’t do it so much if they didn’t.

Hollyoaks' Danny Mac: Apparently my assistant's slightly older brother or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment