Friday 17 May 2013

Day 17: A favorite photo of yourself and why (#BEDM).


So hard to choose.  Photographs of myself are my favourite kind of photographs.

After much deliberation- this:



Reasons?  It was taken on our post-wedding holiday. Honeymoon, I hear you say? Well yes, but not a word that suits me. We went to New York for the first time and had the best time, so it speaks to me of super-happy memories. But more than that- What a picture! No special effects either- no additional tweaking, photoshopping or illumination. It was a giant lump of quartz from an exhibition, and it just went wild under the flash.

I like it because It looks like a magic sci-fi crystal imbuing the wielder with extraordinary celestial powers.

And I like it because my hair looks awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment